Fluorescent Home Theater Carpet - Looped
Home » Home Theater Interiors » Home Theater Carpet » Looped
"Looped" Fluorescent Area Rug
"Looped" pattern glows under black light.
"Looped" Fluorescent Carpet Roll
For a price quote w/shipping, Contact Us, or Call Toll Free 866-243-1001 M-F 9am-5pm
We need your zip code for a freight quote.
If one of your
floor measurements exceed 12',
you may need extra carpet for
perfect pattern repeat
Looped Fluorescent Pattern Repeat is 48" x 48"
- Impervion® Commercial Carpet
- Construction: 18 oz cut pile
- Fiber: Impervion® BCF Type 6,6 2-Ply Nylon
- Dye Method: Injection dyed
- Antistain Treatment: Impervion® Stain Protection
- Anti-soil Treatment: Impervion® Soil Protection
- Antimicrobial Treatment: Impervion® Mold and Mildew Protection
- Flammability Rating: Class I
- Traffic Rating: Commercial
- Maintenance: Hot water extraction - Vacuum regularly. Note: Fluorescent dyes are adversely affected by alkaline cleaning agents. The pH level of the cleaning product used is critical. Cleaning products with pH levels above 8 will quickly degrade the fluorescent properties of the dyestuffs (the color will still appear normal under ordinary light, but it will no longer glow under UV light.) Detergents and spot cleaners designed for use with wool will not affect this carpet, as these products normally range from 4.5 to 6.5 on the pH scale. Do not use cleaning agents containing optical brighteners as these will also glow under black light.
- 10 Year Limited Wear Warranty
- Limited Manufacturer Defects Warranty
- Antistatic Fiber
- Soil and Stain Resistant
- Colorfast - Resists Fading and Discoloration
- Antimicrobial Treatment
- High Fiber Density for Maximum Durability
- CRI Green Label Plus™ Certified
6” x 6” - $10
17” x 27” - $26
3’ x 3’ - $41
To purchase swatches, enter the quantity and the style and color in the description box and we'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
Note: $10 6" x 6” swatches are less for viewing the carpet pattern and more for you to see and feel the quality and texture of the carpet, plus for color matching your interior. Larger swatches will show a few more inches of the pattern, but full pattern repeats are sometimes too large to show in a swatch.